What is the code of conduct as described in the Nurse Practice Act?
Purpose: To provide students with the opportunity to understand the role FLORIDA’s state Board of Nursing (BON) and explore how it protects the welfare and safety of citizens and regulates the practice of nursing. For this week’s discussion read chapters 70, 72, and 74, then provide simple and short answers to the following questions:
- What is the structure and authority of the BON?
- What is the code of conduct as described in the Nurse Practice Act?
- How is professional misconduct defined?
- What are the sanctions for misconduct?
- How do nurses remain in good standing?
- Name three (3) OTHER nursing organizations (include at least one APRN organization)
Reminder: 1) 250 words post. 2) All questions must be answered to receive full grade. 3) Your original post by Wednesday 3/11/2020 and reply to ONE peer by 3/14/2020. 4) DO NOT forget your references.
2) REFLECTION #3 :Complete this week’s assigned readings, chapters 86 & 87. After completing the readings, post a short reflection, approximately 1 paragraph in length, discussing your thoughts and opinions about one or several of the specific topics covered in the textbook readings. pertaining to politics in associations and interest groups. Identify which one MSN Essential most relates to your selected topic in your discussion.
Looking for a similar assignment? Get help from our qualified nursing experts!