Part I: Nursing Theory Analysis (3 pages)
1. Provide an introduction to the nursing theory.
2. Explain the purpose of the theory.
3. Explain three key concepts of the theory.
4. Relate appropriate theoretical definitions to the key concepts in your theory.
5. Create three relationship or prepositional statements that link concepts with your selected theory.
6. Explain three implicit or explicit assumptions discussed by your selected theory.
Part 2 Theory Research Study and Practice Application (2 pages)
1. Summarize one research study that is relevant to your selected nursing theory and to your current or future employment.
2. Analyze how the study illustrates practice implications for your selected theory.
3. Explain at least one operational definition for a key concept from your selected theory.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
1. Structure: Include a title page and APA formatted reference list.
2. Length: This paper should be at least 5 pages in length.
3. APA formatting: Use appropriate APA formatting throughout the paper, including the title page, citations, and headings.
4. Font: Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced.
5. Writing: Must be reflective of professional and graduate level expectations.
Note: You may find it helpful to organize your paper using the following structure or headings:
Purpose of Theory
Three Key Concepts
Statements That Link Concepts
Summary of Selected Research Study