Formulate and present a solution to the healthcare issue or problem you identify.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a strong, working foundation for your final paper. You will identify a topic area and develop a problem- or issue-related topic within that area of interest. As you develop this specific topic, keep in mind that your eventual goal is to formulate and present a solution to the healthcare issue or problem you identify.
Your topic proposal should include the following items and address the following:
Describe the topic you wish to pursue. “Lack of Affordable Housing as a Public Health”.
• It may be somewhat broad at this point and it may imply a problem. Use the Additional Resources in your course materials to help you search for ideas.
Identify your purpose: Why are you interested in this topic? (Narrow your topic.)
• Specifically explain what it is that fascinates you or draws you to this topic.
• Clearly describe the topic’s relevance in the field today.
• Identify a purpose for a paper on this topic:
o What might you accomplish in exploring this problem?
o What is your intended goal?
To evoke change
To make new connections (new cause and effect)
To introduce a new theory, solution, or idea
o Is this goal realistic?
Identify a problem within the topic and draft a problem statement. (It will likely evolve and be revised as you progress through your research.)
• Identify a problem related to your topic and state it.
• The problem statement should be specific and indicate the focus of your final paper.
o Not too narrow, not too broad
o Intellectually challenging (a simple solution is not apparent)
• Who would benefit from a solution to this problem (who is the target population)?
Your paper should be 1–2 pages. Adhere to APA Style throughout.
The post Lack of Affordable Housing as a Public Health appeared first on Versed Writers.