The two discussions in Week Four related to how your values impact your decisions in the recruitment, interview, and hiring process and lead you to this week’s assignment. You will create and share a presentation to your colleagues at the monthly principal’s professional development meeting, where all leadership teams present their ideas and engage in reciprocal feedback. This presentation addresses effective and nurturing practices that help establish a student behavior management system. You will also include a plan for recruiting, selecting, and training school staff.
For this assignment, you will connect the need for effective and nurturing practices with a plan for recruiting, selecting, and evaluating school staff. This is necessary to ensure that the school hires new teachers and staff that can support effective and nurturing practices, producing a student behavior management system geared to positive school relationships and respectfully engaged students who feel competent. Thus, the recruiting, selecting, and training school personnel plan must take this need into account.
Show the relationship between recruiting, selecting, and training school staff with that of effective and nurturing practices necessary to support the student behavior management system. Construct your assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations below.
- Systems: Describe 4 effective and nurturing practices for establishing student behavior management systems. Share rationale for the information provided.
- Plan Components: Explain the process for constructing a plan for recruiting, selecting, and evaluating school staff.
Written Communication Expectations
- APA Formatting: Accurately use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work must contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Use at least seven scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook, to provide compelling evidence that supports your ideas. All sources on the reference page must be used and cited correctly, using APA guidelines, and within the body of the assignment.