Evaluate the implications for nursing care related to changes in the environment
Part 1 – On your poster you must:
- Identify a health risk for a specific older adult population (aged over 65 years or over 55 years if Australian First Peoples);
- Recommend and justify the nursing requirements (requirement means interventions) for older people diagnosed with, or at risk of, complex health conditions and/or cognitive decline associated with this health risk; and
- Identify changes in the environment (natural, social and governmental) that put at risk the health of older people.
word limit must be 450 words.
Part 2 – In your justification you must:
- Provide a rationale and supporting evidence for the selection of the health risk in the specified older adult population, and
- Justify your selection of the audience (audience either nursing staff or old people), included content, implications for nursing care related to change in environment, and the relevancy of selected poster features for your target audience.
- Evaluate the implications for nursing care related to changes in the environment (natural, social and governmental) that have an impact on the health of older people.