Points Earned Points Possible
Search minimum of 8 scholarly nursing journals or national newspaper for peer review articles or scholarly nursing journal article about health care involving ethical dilemma in nursing. Must be referenced in your paper
The paper addresses the following:
• What is the ethical dilemma? How does the dilemma affect nursing? 2
• What are the main moral issues raised in the situation? 2
• Discuss two bioethical principals as they relate to the ethical dilemma. 2
• Based on personal, group, and societal moralities, identifies a value of your own personal morality. 2
• Describe that value’s relationship with the morality of A group or society you are currently living.
The paper is 6-7 pages in length. Not including title page and reference page
The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Peer review must not exceed five years (2011- 2015) 2
ThThe paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The paper is laid out with effective use
of headings, font styles, and space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct. (1 point 1
Evidence of critical thinking, synthesis, analysis throughout the paper. 2
THIS PAPER MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SAFE ASSIGN TO AVOID PLAGIARISM.
Total Points 25
ESSAY TOPIC: Medical Marijuana a Hazy State for Nurses.
Hint: Medical marijuana is becoming a part of life for many patients in certain state across the country. A tension between patients wanting to use marijuana for certain conditions and being fearful of backlash from law enforcement or federal.