Write a three to four page essay and include appropriate supporting citations and references in APA format.
Within the essay, address the following points:
• Identify the community being assessed.
• Identify the agency that took the lead role in performing the assessment (i.e. was it a hospital, health department, insurer, etc.) and discuss their interest or stake in the community. Also describe the any partners identified within the assessment as stakeholders or members of coalition (advisory committee).
• Describe the process or model used to conduct the assessment. If the model is not specified, use your knowledge of models of needs assessments to make a determination. Support your conclusion.
• Describe the main conclusions and/or health priorities identified by the assessment.
• Briefly address the extent to which the needs assessment reflects the nine-step World Health Organization (WHO) framework presented in the text.
• Conclude part one of the assignment by critiquing the assessment and its conclusion. Use data to support your critique