Choose a country other than the United States and research its health care system.
Provide an overview of your selected country’s health care system and ANSWER all the questions below:
· Describe any foreign health care system by answering the following questions:
o How do the citizens of the country access health care?
o How do the citizens of the country pay for health care?
o What is the quality of the health care they receive? Are there unique services provided?
o How is technology used within the system to benefit patients and health outcomes?
o What are at least one pro and one con of your chosen country’s system?
· Identify at least two examples of similarities between your selected country and theS. health care system.
· Differentiate between S. health care and your chosen country’s health care system by sharing at least two differences.
You must use a government resources from your chosen country and the textbook ONLY Batnitzky, A., Hayes, D., & Vinall, P. E. (2018). The U.S. healthcare system: An introduction. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu
· Chapter 8: Public Health and Policy
· Chapter 9: Healthcare Research
· Chapter 10: Healthcare and Technology
· Chapter 11: International Systems in Healthcare
ONLY your research and response. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source for any discussion or assignment. You may also want to review What Is CRAAP? A Guide to Evaluating Web Sources.