Compare the differences between registered nursing license requirements in a compact state versus a non-compact state.
APA format is required.
The purpose of this task is to develop a working knowledge of nursing theory, nursing ethics, and professional accountability and apply these concepts to your professional clinical practice.
3. Explain the requirements for professional license renewal in your state (Florida).
a. Discuss the consequences of failure to maintain license requirements in your state (Florida).
4. Compare the differences between registered nursing license requirements in a compact state versus a non-compact state.
E. Discuss the purposes of the Nurse Practice Act in your state (Florida) and its impact on your professional practice.
1. Discuss the scope of practice for a RN in your state.
2. Discuss how your state defines delegation for the RN.
G. Identify two provisions from the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics (see web link below).
1. Analyze how the two provisions identified in part G influence your professional nursing practice.
2. Describe a nursing error that may occur in a clinical practice (e.g., clinical setting, skills lab, or simulation).
a. Explain how the ANA provisions identified in part G can be applied to the error discussed in part G2.