Briefly describe your healthcare organization,
Create an 8- to 9-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
• Briefly describe your healthcare organization, including its culture and readiness for change. (You may opt to keep various elements of this anonymous, such as your company name.)
• Describe the current problem or opportunity for change (Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change Can Chlorohexidine bath prevent or reduce CLABSIs in patients with a PICC or Central line?). Include in this description the circumstances surrounding the need for change, the scope of the issue, the stakeholders involved, and the risks associated with change implementation in general.
• Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an EBP approach to decision making. Note that you may find further research needs to be conducted if sufficient evidence is not discovered.
• Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
• Describe the measurable outcomes you hope to achieve with the implementation of this evidence-based change.