Assessment Brief/ Tasks
The detailed requirements for this task are as follows:
1. Analyse and critically evaluate the problems in using the Comparative Approach to International HR.(1000 word)
2. Critically review the processes and issues when selecting employees for international assignments in emerging/developing countries (1000word).
3. Using a recent example from the media, synthesise (bring different ideas together) the academic debates and the human rights issues with regard to forced labour.(1000 word)
4. personal reflections regarding how the module content will inform and assist you in your future management role.
Very important notes:
• The above questions are four separate tasks; each task should be done separately, about 1000 word for every task.
• Every task must have its references separately (Harvard style).
You are asked to produce 3 academic papers and a personal reflection, which address the questions above. It is important that you debate and evaluate the mainstream and relevant critical perspectives; addressing the topics and debates that have been covered in the module.
To do this it is expected that you will research and review the current literature within this area of knowledge. This should incorporate a substantial amount of ranked academic journal articles as opposed to textbooks. It must be written in an academic essay style, which should meet the relevant post graduate academic grade descriptors to gain a pass.
The assignment must be referenced using the Harvard Reference System. It should be written in an academic style and should not include personal views (apart from task 4) but should be based on the published literature.
The assessment outcomes, criteria and guidence for structuring and answering the questions will be attached
References: Harvard references (reliable journal articles )
question 1,2,3 (references required for each paragraph and use 7/10 references for each question,) every question with its own references after its conclusion. (you will find more in the guidances that will be attached )